Motcomb Street latest update - street closure
From Monday 16 January, for around 4 to 6 weeks, the junction of Motcomb Street and Kinnerton Street will be closed as part of the public realm upgrades.
It is important to make you aware that:
• The junction between Motcomb Street and Kinnerton Street will be closed;
• Access to Motcomb Street will be via Lowndes Street only;
• Access to the Q Car Park on Kinnerton Street will be from Wilton Place;
• Kinnerton Street will operate a two-way system using traffic signals to ensure access to the street is maintained;
• Access to Halkin Mews will be prohibited and residents will be contacted separately to be advised of alternative parking arrangements during this period;
• Motcomb Street will continue to operate a two-way system.
Attached to this letter is the traffic management plan, and a map showing parking bays that will be suspended to facilitate the traffic management plan and construction works.
Grosvenor, Westminster City Council and FM Conway fully appreciate the disruption that this phase of work will cause. FM Conway, who are carrying out the work on behalf of Westminster City Council are doing everything they can to ensure this work phase runs as quickly and smoothly as possible.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 304 7036 during normal office hours, or via email to email@example.com. Full details and updates are also available at www.motcombstreetpublicrealm.com.